Pack the kids in the car and come on down to KidsFest San Diego this Saturday and Sunday, May 1 and 2, 10:00AM to 6:00PM, at the NTC Promenade, Point Loma.
The ride home is sure to be a quiet one after the kids have worn themselves out at San Diego's largest hands on, creative festival for kids of all ages. There is something for everyone and It is sure to be the most fun the family will have all year!
- Messy Zone Presented by Sani Professional
- Make-and-take Creation Station Presented by San Diego Family Magazine
- Dance Party for those with fancy feet Presented by Sophie 103.7& KYXY
- Green Thumb Zone for future gardeners Presented by Crown ACE Hardware
- Build It Construction Zone for the industrial type
- A Dress Up Bar for royalty and rockstars Presented by Bloomingdale's
- Tiny Tea Time for the little princes and princesses Hosted by Kitchen Art Studios
- Bubble Zone for toddlers Presented by CLEK
- A huge stage to showcase San Diego's finest performers, including a live performance by The Platt Brothers
- And much, much more
Make KidsFest a day the family won't forget and be sure to bring your camera!